• Hosts can create a Channel for any in-person or virtual occasion to schedule Events to enhance the overall experience, spread awareness,
and enable interactive audience engagement.
• Members of the Crowd can join the platform using our quick-join feature in a matter of seconds if they haven't
already joined. A Quick Join Link and ID are provided for every Event that can be shared and used to sign up with.
Crowd Members can easily follow Channels and Hosts as well as view, bookmark, and interact with Events.
• Channels display information that consists of an image, up
to five links, and a description. Each Channel can have additional information
with endless customizability through our Rich-Text/HTML editor
or by embedding webpages for the Channel and merchandise/ticketing. Up to five Co-Hosts can be added to the Channel,
providing them equal access.
• Events can be created in advance, the day of, or even after it occurs.
Events can be for one specific day or multiple days up to a week. Events can be made private
with a defined pin so only a select group can participate. For Events where attendees are mostly minors, this is a
great option to ensure their safety.
• Each Event has information including an image, location, date and time, and
description. This allows those attending the conference to establish a unique roadmap or schedule for their day in a
list and calendar format. The Crowd can also bookmark the Events they are interested in to quickly access them.
• Each Event can have additional information including whatever you
would like with endless customizability through our Rich-Text/HTML editor or by
embedding webpages for the Event and merchandise/ticketing. Event info
can be also reposted to the feed as a feed announcement providing notice regarding
the Event to your Crowd.
• Include Guests/Speakers involved in the Event. Including them spreads awareness to their followers and enables them
to be asked questions or tagged in posts organized within their own dedicated list. If the Speaker/Guest already has a
CrowdQuestion Host Account linked to the email address entered, they will be invited to accept the Event from their own
list of Events. If they do not have an account, they will be sent an email with a link and login pin.
• Hosts can record video to Dropbox, broadcast a livestream on YouTube, or embed
recorded video within any Event. Crowd Members can view the livestream or embedded
video as they engage.
• Enable Questions to be asked before, during, after, or some combination of the three.
Each Crowd participant can ask questions free on any web
or mobile device in audio, video, or written format. Hosts may also allow Questions to be asked anonymously.
• Members of the Crowd can vote on five questions per Event to rank them.
Questions are displayed in an ordered list from highest to lowest rank to assist
in showing Hosts or the moderator what the Crowd has the most curiosity about, saving
• Every question can be answered in audio, video, or written format. Questions can also be marked as
answered if answered verbally or dismissed and removed from the list.
• Enable Event posts before, during, after, or some combination of the three. Hosts can allow the Crowd
to post audio, video, images, links, YouTube/Vimeo videos, or written posts. Posts can be published in
anonymous format if allowed by the Host.
• Members of the Crowd can upvote five posts per Event to rank them. Posts are ordered from highest
to lowest rank. Crowd Members can repost Event posts to their followers on the feed.
• Every post can be responded to by Hosts and Guests/Speakers. They can respond with audio, video,
images, links, YouTube/Vimeo video, or in written format. Posts can also be highlighted or dismissed and removed from the list.
• We provide many other additional features. Hosts can send email announcements to all
followers of a specific Channel or Event. Hosts can also export information about their
followers including their name and email so they can reach out beyond the platform.
Create CrowdQuestion Channels & Events FREE For Any
*click on Channel Type to learn more