• Hosts can create a Channel for any in-person or virtual occasion to schedule Events to enhance the overall experience, spread awareness,
and field Q&A.
• Members of the Crowd can join the platform using our quick-join feature in a matter of seconds if they haven't
already joined. Crowd Members can easily follow Channels and Hosts as well as view, bookmark, and interact with Events.
• Channels display information that consists of an image, up
to five links, and a description. Each Channel can have additional information
with endless customizability through our Rich-Text/HTML editor
or by embedding webpage links for the Channel and merchandise or ticketing. Up to five Co-Hosts can be added to the Channel,
providing them equal access.
• Events can be created in advance, the day of, or even after it occurs.
Events can be for one specific day or multiple days up to a week. Events can be made private
with a defined pin so only a select group can participate.
• Each Event has information including an image, location, date and time, and
description. Each Event can have additional information including whatever you
would like with endless customizability through our Rich-Text/HTML editor or by
embedding webpage links for the Event and merchandise or ticketing. Event info
can be also reposted to the feed as a feed announcement providing notice regarding
the Event to your Crowd.
• Include Guests/Speakers involved in the Event. Including them enables them to
be asked questions they can answer on their own dedicated list of questions and spreads
awareness to their followers. If the Guest/Speaker already has a CrowdQuestion Host Account
linked to the email address entered, they will be invited to accept the Event from the list
of their Events. If they do not have an account, they will be sent an email with a link and
login pin to view and answer their own questions.
• Hosts can record video to Dropbox, broadcast a livestream on YouTube, or embed recorded
video within any Event alongside the Q&A. Crowd Members can view the livestream or embedded
video from the list of questions as they engage in Q&A.
• Questions can be asked before, during, after, or some combination of the three.
Each Crowd participant can ask questions free on any web
or mobile device in audio, video, written, or anonymous format.
• Members of the Crowd can vote on five questions per event to rank them.
Questions are displayed in an ordered list from highest to lowest rank to assist
in showing Hosts or the moderator what the Crowd has the most curiosity about, saving
• Every question can be answered in audio, video, or written format. Questions can also be marked as
answered if answered verbally or dismissed and removed from the list.
• We provide many other additional features. Hosts can send email announcements to all
followers of a specific Channel or Event. Hosts can also export information about their
followers including their name and email so they can reach out beyond the platform.
Create CrowdQuestion Channels & Events FREE For Any
*click on Channel Type to learn more